- 4 Red Onions
- 4 Parsnips (and/ or carrots)
- 1 Large Red pepper
- 1 Small Butternut squash
- 2 Large Fennel bulbs
- 3 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- Springs Fresh rosemary
- Pre-heat the oven on gas mark 7 and oil some baking trays.
- Cut all the vegetables into large bite-sized wedges.
- Blanch the parsnips (and carrots if you use them) in boiling salted water for 10 mins. Then drain and dry.
- Toss all the vegetable pieces in the olive oil and sea salt and spread onto the baking trays with only a single layer of vegetables, and add the rosemary.
- Bake on the top shelf for 45mins - 1 hour, turning occasionally and sprinkling with the balsamic vinegar halfway through cooking.