MA PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
MA Professional Membership
is for practitioners who have completed their training, taken the MA Assessment, and received the MA Accreditation Certificate
And for the Established Practitioners System – macrobiotic teachers, cooks, educators and consultants
We look forward to welcoming you, and your participation.
MBA Professional Membership is only for MBA accredited professional practitioners.
We require that you upload a copy of the following documentation as proof of your professional accreditation, as part of the online application: your current Indemnity Insurance & Public Liability Insurance & MBA Accreditation Certificate.
Benefits of Professional Membership:
- Be part of a professional body of practitioners
- Put your photo and biography on the website
- Promote your classes, workshops, talks and events
- Contribute your articles, research, recipes, blog posts, pictures
- Receive bi-monthly newsletters
- Have one MBA FREE listing in our Shop, Eat, Sleep area
- Attend or speak at MBA events, talks, picnics, dinners
- Support the important work of macrobiotics & the MBA
Pay with PayPalAnnual membership is £60.
PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL
For UK applicants:
Our annual membership is £60.00 for UK applicants. Click the button below to begin your application process:
For Non-UK applicants:
Our annual membership is £45.00 for Non-UK applicants. Click the button below to begin your application process:
PAYMENT VIA BANK TRANSFER & STANDING ORDER
Our annual membership is £60.00 for UK applicants.
If you would like to pay for your membership via Bank Transfer or Standing Order, begin your application process as follows:
1. Click the button below to submit your online application form:
On payment and receipt of your MBA Professional Membership application, you will be sent:
- Your Membership card
- Your valid Certificate for the current Membership year
- Access to your Members web page ‘MY MBA’ via personal login, so you can access bespoke content & news
- A FREE Premium Listing on our web business directory