Creamy Whole Rice Porridge
Servings 2 people
- 1 Cup Short grain brown rice
- 3 Cup Water
- 1 Pinch Sea salt
- 1 Cup Organic apricots Wash off sulphur & leave in water over night. Simmer 10 mins
- 1 Handful Lightly toasted sunflower seeds
- Wash and rinse rice, cover with water & leave to soak over night.
- Place in stainless steel pan with the water and pinch salt.
- Bring to boil slowly & cook 50 minutes on lowest heat, adding water if necessary.
- Stir very well & happily before scooping into bowls
- Serve with apricots & toasted sunflower seeds; rice or almond milk.
This can be made using any grain.