Avocado and sea spaghetti tartare
Servings 4 people
- 2 ripe avocados cut in very small cubes
- 30 g sea spaghetti soaked for 1 hour and chopped fine
- Juice of 1/2 small lemon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp of extra Virgin olive oil
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of lightly roasted pine nuts
- 1 tbsp of dried cranberries soaked 10 minutes and chopped
- In a bowl mix together the avocado and the sea spaghetti.
- Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust the flavour if necessary.
- Add the cranberries and 2 tablespoon of the pine nuts.
- Mix well cover with cling film and and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve sprinkled with the test of the pine nuts, slices of raw cucumbers, rocket salad and toasted brown bread or seed crackers.