- 2 carrots
cut into chunks and steamed until soft, a good way to use up old carrots
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- ½ cup
chickpea water or spring water
- 1 tablespoon
- 2 tablespoons
Lemon Juicefrom half to one lemon
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt less if the chickpeas are already salted
- 1 clove garlic optional
- 1 tablespoon minced basil
- Place the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. You may need a little more water.
- Place into a bowl.
- Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and finely chopped basil.
- Serve with raw celery, cucumbers, and radishes