Vegan pork liver pate
Servings 4 people
- 1 cup of lightly roasted walnuts halves
- 2 cups of finely sliced fresh shitake mushrooms
- 1 small strip of wakame sea vegetables soaked for 10 minutes drained and chopped
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 1 tbsp of tamari soya sauce
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp of miso optional
- Finely chopped fresh chives
- Add 1 tablespoon of the oil into a frying pan, add the shitake mushrooms, a pinch of sea salt and sauté on high heat for a few minutes.
- Set aside and allow to cool down.
- Place the walnut in a food processor and blend until fine.
- Add the shitake, wakame, tamari, salt, pepper and miso paste ( if used) and blend into a thick paste.
- Mix in 2 tablespoons of the chopped chives and serve with toasted bread or with raw vegetables sticks.