Tahini Ginger Cauliflower Bake
A simple as much as delicious vegan recipe that you can enjoy in this winter season.
- 1 Organic Cauliflower
- Wash, cut and open the cauliflower into large florets.
- Prepare a saucepan full of water slightly salted. Bring to boil. Place in cauliflower and cook until sweet but still firm.
- Lightly oil a baking dish. In a suribachi or mortar mix together tahini, tamari, water and ginger juice from fresh grated ginger so that it is a delicious blend neither too much of one taste or the other. It needs to be slowly pouring consistency.
- Arrange cauliflower nicely in the dish. Pour sauce over evenly. Bake until golden in a medium oven.
- Garnish with chopped parsley or chives. If you wish to add some small diamond shape cut pieces of organic red pepper, for colour, you can. Serve hot, hot.