Sweet & Sour Seitan & Vegetable Stew
- 2 Cups Cooked seitan
- 1 Cup Finely shredded white cabbage
- 2 Cups Finely sliced peppers Use a mix of red, orange & green.
- 1 Cup Bok choy Finely sliced
- 1 Cup Broccoli Cut into florets
- 2 Cloves garlic Crushed
- 2 Tablespoons Brown rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Brown rice syrup
- 3 Tablespoons Shoyu
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh ginger juice
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame oil
- Start off by marinading the seitan & allowing to sit in a dressing made by combining the brown rice vinegar, rice syrup, ginger, shoyu & fresh ginger juice.
- Heat oil in a wok and stir fry the peppers, cabbage and broccoli for 5-7 minutes.
- Next add in the seitan along with all the dressing & the bok choy.
- Allow to cook for a few minutes more before serving.