Super sweet and creamy parsnip soup
- 1 Large Parsnips (or 2 smaller) (or 2 smaller)
- 1 Large Onions (or 2 smaller)
- 1 Tablespoons Porridge oat flakes
- 1 Piece Kombu sea vegetable
- Herbamare salt or salt and pepper to taste
- Oat or rice milk or vegetable stock to thin
- Slice onions and parsnips and put in a pan with water to cover.
- Add kombu, salt and oat flakes and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 10 – 15 minutes until tender.
- Remove piece of kombu and blend. If it is too thick add some grain milk or vegetable stock until you get the right thickness.
- Add some white pepper if you wish.