Simple Succulent Green Pea Soup
Servings 4 people
- 1 small pack of frozen petit pois or garden peas
- ¼ tsp sea salt or to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper
- organic olive oil to taste
- squeeze of lemon juice
- leaves to decorate or to add
- Put peas into saucepan with a cup of water. Simmer for 5 mins.
- Assess thickness of soup and add a spoonful of water if necessary.
- Add salt, pepper, lemon juice to your taste, cook 3 minutes.
- Turn off heat, add olive oil.
- Blend until 90% smooth with 10% tasty texture peas.
- Decorate in your style and serve hot.