Quick & Easy Muffins
Servings 2 people
- 2 Cups White spelt flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking powder Aluminium free
- 1 Pinch Sea salt
- 2 Medium Ripe bananas Sliced
- 10 Dried or fresh dates Cut into pieces
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 1/2 Cup Apple juice Not from concentrate
- 2 Tablespoons Rice syrup (Optional)
- Mix dry ingredients in a mixing bowel. In a separate bowl mix olive oil, apple juice and rice syrup (if used).
- Add banana and date pieces to the wet mixture and mash gently with fork.
- Pour wet mixture into dry and mix carefully together, being careful not to over-mix.
- Spoon Batter into a pre oiled/parchment/cupcake or muffin tray and bake for 20-25 mins on a medium oven (gas mark 6).
- Test with a skewer to make sure they are cooked through. Cool on a baking rack.