Artichoke Heart Dip
Salt (pref Herbamare) and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 can artichoke hearts in water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbs coconut or soy plain yogurt
- Lemon juice to suit your taste
- Herbamare salt
- ground black pepper to suit your taste
- Drain the artichoke hearts and discard the water.
- Place all the ingredients (But not the salt and pepper) into a food processor or blender and process until well mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste. Use more or less lemon juice to suit your taste.
Serve as a topping for pasta or as a dip with raw veg sticks or favorite crackers.