Aduki and Rice burgers
- 1 Cup Cooked aduki beans no juice
- 1 Cup Cooked brown rice
- 1 Onion
- 1 Leek or other greens
- 1 Red pepper
- Chopped Fresh coriander
- Shoyu to taste
- Porridge oat for coating
- olive oil for panfrying
- Dice the onion, leek and red pepper and sautee for 10 minutes (starting with the onions) in some olive oil.
- Add the aduki beans and rice and stir together to warm through in the pan.
- Season with shoyu and a chopped coriander, and, when cool enough to handle, press handfuls together to form into patty shapes.
- Coat each one in the porridge oatflakes and panfry gently in hot (but not too hot!) olive oil until golden on each side (about 5mins on each side). Drain on paper towels.