- This event has passed.
Wild about Fermentation with Trish Dent
September 25 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm£95
Saturday 25th September 2021 10am – 1pm Venue: Spexhall Village Hall, near Halesworth, Suffolk Cost: £95 Booking is essential!
Wild about Fermentation Workshop:How to ferment vegetables, make your own ferment to take home. Taste kimchi, sauerkraut, kefir, kefir cheese, nut cheese and more. Many of us have heard the news that fermented foods are rich in bacteria that benefit our guts and are often rich in enzymes and vitamins too. In this workshop:
- I’ll share the benefits of culturing and consuming good bacteria
- The do’s and don’ts of making vegetable ferments safely
- You get to taste a range of my homemade fermented foods, including kimchi, sauerkraut other fermented seasonal vegetables and drinks
- You’ll make your own vegetable ferment to take home
- Making Natto, rich in vitamin K2, essential for your healthy blood vessels and lungs in the fight against covid-19 (see recent Guardian article)