October 26th Thursday
November 1st Wednesday
November 8th Wednesday
November 16th Thursday
November 22nd Wednesdays
November 29th Wednesday
6 x 2 hour online evening classes (7-9pm UK time)
This in-depth online course is delivered live and will take you through six key steps to improve your health and wellbeing in six major organs and systems of the body, including your digestive system, heart and circulation, lungs and immunity, kidneys and bladder, and reproductive organs.
There will be a weekly 2 hour video session teaching new theory on each vital aspect of health, and supporting participants in making positive changes in their lives. The course is limited to 10 people, to give time for personal guidance in your learning and self-healing.
You will receive an emailed set of course notes, so you can read through the notes before each video session. There will also be physical, energetic and emotional exercises for you to do following each video session, and special healing recipes for you to cook.
This course is taught by Oliver Cowmeadow, principal of the school, with over forty years experience of giving health consultations.
This online course also acts as a recommended prerequisite for joining our in-depth nine month Holistic Nutrition & Cooking C
ourse. And if you decide to join that course you will get the fee from this course deducted.
How Is The Course Structured?
The course is structured around six areas of development. These are:
- Improving Your Digestion, Learning to Nourish Yourself (Spleen, Stomach and Liver)
- Looking After Your Heart and Circulation, Creating Loving Relationships (Heart and Pericardium Ki)
- Looking After Your Lungs, Sinuses and Skin, Making Healthy Boundaries
- Taking Care of Your Kidneys and Bladder, Stepping Into Your Power and Becoming Your Real Self (Kidney and Bladder Ki)
- Having a Healthy Liver and Gallbladder, Learning to Express Yourself Fully and Find Your Unique Creativity and Life Path (Liver and Gallbladder Ki)
- Greater Reproductive Health – Healthy Breasts, Ovaries and Uterus or Prostate, Having a Healthy Menstrual Cycle and Sexual Drive
What Will You Get From This Course?
This course is focussed on personal transformation through diet, lifestyle changes, physical exercises and emotional healing.
- A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF HOW THE INTERNAL ORGANS WORK FROM A WESTERN PHYSICAL AND ORIENTAL MEDICINE PERSPECTIVE
- HOW TO IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF THESE ORGANS, AND HEAL MANY COMMON HEALTH PROBLEMS IN THEM.
- THE EMOTIONAL ASPECT OF EACH INTERNAL ORGAN OF THE BODY.
- SPECIFIC EXERCISES TO IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF PARTICULAR ORGANS.
- RECIPES TO SUPPORT EACH ORGAN.
- PRACTICAL STEPS FOR YOU TO TAKE AT HOME.
Course Booking and Payment
The fee for the course is £200. This includes 6 live 2 hour internet video lessons and a full set of course notes and recipes and on practical work for you to do at home following each video session. You will also be able to download a recording of each video lesson afterwards to watch again, or if you had to miss the live video session.
If you go on to join one of our next Holistic Nutrition & Cooking courses beginning in 2023, you will get the full £200 deducted from the normal price.
Places strictly limited to 10 participants. If you have questions to ask before booking, please contact Oliver on firstname.lastname@example.org and he will be happy to answer all your questions.