Kale is a strong and hardy winter plant and you can use it to make many delicious dishes. But the dish with the most festive energy is baked kale, which is so easy to make this busy holiday season. This recipe is basic, but you can let your imagination run wild and change the flavor with other ingredients like lemon zest, vegan Parmesan, paprika, or vinegar before baking. To enjoy the extra contribution of vitamins A, K, C among others celebrating these magical holidays.
Servings 4 people
- 250 g Curly Kale
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil sunflower, rapeseed oil
- Pepper Optional
- Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 160-180ºC.
- Wash the leaves and dry them. Remove the stalk and with your hands you split the leaves in about 3 cm small pieces. Put them into the bowl and add sesame oil, salt and pepper if you wish. Mix until well coated.
- Put baking paper over your tray and spread the leaves there. Place the tray in the oven for 6-12 minutes. Turn them and control them every 2-3 minutes.
- The result might be still green but crispy. Better results obtained with less temperature and more time in the oven. Present on a beautiful tray.