Chocolate and hazelnut pralines
- 1 cup roasted hazelnuts
- 3/4 cup of dates soaked for 10 minutes in warm water
- 1 tbsp of hazelnut butter
- 2 tbsp of maple or rice syrup
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence
- 4 tbsp cacao powder + 1/2 cup to roll
- 2 tbsp of melted cacao butter
- Place the hazelnuts in a blender and pulse until they are finely ground.
- Add the dated and pulse again to create a thick paste.
- Add the test of the ingredients and blend until you have and homogenous paste.
- Form small balls and roll them in cacao powder